taking the passive out of passive-aggressive

Saturday, May 14, 2005

It's only a month til my birthday! Because I'm childish, I spend a lot of time thinking about my own birthday. What I want to do that day, what I want for presents. Now it's countdown time. I'm gonna be 32! It's momentous. That's how old my mom was when she had me. When I was little that sounded so OLD. Anyway, I thought that I might try and help those of you who were spending all your time thinking "Now what does Claire want for her birthday?" Well, wonder no longer! I want:

-A crockpot (don't ask. I make a lot of pot roast.)
-A mandoline (I'm sucky at slicing potatoes)
-Jewelry(preferably a cheap Tiffany knockoff)
-Amusing books from Atomic
-A day off, which I will spend eating a roast beef sandwich and drinking wine--from a snapple bottle!-- at the pool.
-Another bottle of my favorite perfume (Hey! This here says my perfume "style" is realistic, sincere, and uncomplicated! That is so not true!)
-A new coffeepot

So there you go! It's not so much to ask. I wish all the rest of y'all would start listing your birthday desires on your blogs. It would make it so much easier!

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger The Cybrarian said...

I got you a little present today, actually... but it was none of those things. I like Guerlain L'Intstant, since you axed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home