taking the passive out of passive-aggressive

Monday, March 07, 2005

My first day at my new job was great! The official job description I received, in my little packet of information, involved a lot of three-syllable words. But I think the actual job description is "wranglin' 6 boys into shape." I was born to wrangle 6 boys into shape. My career path was doomed from the start: if I didn't end up a project manager, I'd be either a personal trainer or a therapist. God help me.

We'll see how it all plays out. Either everyone was just being especially great today because it's my first day, and they will later pull off their human masks to reveal weird giant skulls... or maybe they're just nice. C'mon... it's possible!

6 Comments:

At 4:07 AM, Blogger XLT said...

The score so far:
Giant Skulls - 0
Claire "The Wrangler" - 1

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger dogfaceboy said...

Let us know if the masks come off. Meanwhile, congratulations!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger chang said...

I fucking hate when the masks come off annd the giant skulls show up. Damn that sucks.

!00% health and dental and then the fucking skulls. That sucks.

And when the skulls ask you to buy them coffee and back issues of Hustler from that weird little store in the Combat Zone, it's just...

Oh, enough about me! Glad the new gig is going well!

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Giant Skull said...

Graaaargh! Get back to work all of you, or it's back into the pit of boiling acid!!!
GRONK!!! RRRRAARGGH!!

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, c'mon. where are you working, claire. tell me. please.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Claire said...

Can't say! Don't wanna be Dooced!

The giant skulls have been good to me so far--they keep coming by my desk and saying hello, and they provide me with all the coffee and fresh cold water I need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home