taking the passive out of passive-aggressive

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Every single character in my fiction from now on is going to have a spam name. Everything I write will be populated with the likes of Lamar Winston, Pasquale Mackynen, Alfred Rendino, Neil A. McLain, Durham Lupe, Ernie Prophett, Olen Bird, Leonora duHawkins, and Jamar Thigpen. I've always had a hard tie coming up with names, and now I don't need to any more! I can just check my bulk folder every day, keep a list, and dip into it as needed. Thanks, spammers!

2 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous tbtine said...

Someone jumped from your site to mine so I lurked around...and found out that I know you through your Valentine's Day post (which I wouldn't have known had it not been for drunken bowling Friday night). Girl, you are spot on about that gift to said co-worker...either way you look at it, it's wow. And to think I was going to write about that camera on my own site.Smalltimore. Gotta love it.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger dogfaceboy said...

What a great idea! Except my spammers are always named Dick Gazinta.

doggy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home