taking the passive out of passive-aggressive

Monday, January 24, 2005

OMG!! My daughter just came home with five dollars from Sonja Sohn, otherwise known as Kyma from The Wire! Evidently my daughter and her best buddy Jameer hatched a plan to make some money shovelling snow, and went next door first, and who should be living there now but Kyma. She gave them $10 for shoveling the walk (TV must pay purty good!) and so now I have a $5 bill directly from my favorite show.

Which, I must admit to my shame, I have not been watching this season. And it's for the best, because my other neighbor tells me that Kyma had a hot lesbian scene in a recent episode, and so now he has seen our neighbor's breasts and it makes him uncomfortable. "If I see her around raking leaves or whatever," he told me, "I'm not going to be able to stop thinking about that scene! It's going to be terrible!" And yet wonderful at the same time.

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger sweetney said...

and now you must die.

beeyatch, i cannot even believe you have people from the wire living next door.

grrr. arrgh.

you must commence video surveilance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home