taking the passive out of passive-aggressive

Monday, January 27, 2003

I need content! Flummox.info is foundering since I put all my energy into this blog, my novel, school, my family, and drinking Red Stripe. To get you started, here are some categories I want essays on:

1. Your real resume: Forget the bullshit, what did you really do at your jobs? Look here for an example.
2. Your worst date. See, I can't write about mine because it turns out my mom actually reads this thing. Or rather she did once, complained about it, and has probably not been back... at least I think. (Oh, hi, Mom!)
3. Anything amusing, but I reserve the right to reject stuff in this category. Your amusing might be my scary. Try to keep it on the level of halfhearted complaint, since that's the style advocated by the editors of flummox (i.e., me).

As payment, you will receive a personalized e-mail from me, Claire, thanking you! Also, maybe your "friends" will stop saying things like "Well if you're such a great writer, how come I've never read your shit anywhere?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home